Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend Update!


FACT
: The weekends go by too fast!

Friday – Mom and I went to the spa for body massages. This was the first time I have even gotten a body massage. And I am really not sure how I feel about it. I mean when I get a pedicure I would be completely fine if they skipped the massage part. That’s just me. Not such a fan of people touching me. So I am kind of undecided about the whole massage thing. It was fun though Mom and I had quite a few laughs. Friday night I went over to Jessica’s as they were hosting a bit of a party… and she was serving some great food.

Saturday – There were plans to do a girls day but we had to change that to this coming weekend. Shay and I went to lunch and then I went out to Hobby Lobby. I have so many crafts I want to do that I had a handful, armful really, of random projects I have wanted to do. On my way home I decided I was going to stop at Burger King (gasp) for some French fries dipped in honey mustard sauce, yes new craving, as I was in the drive thru Randon and Callie called to say they missed their turn off on the way home so they were gonna stay with us for the night. Woot Woot! Mom and Dad were out on a date so we decided to go to dinner where we met up with Shay & Liz. We talked about Inception. (It’s that great of a movie that weeks later you are still talking about it) We talked about Randon’s obsession with dinosaurs when he was a kid and decided that watching Jurassic Park would be a great idea. So after picking up some Golden Spoon we met everyone at home to watch that movie. It is seriously such a great movie.

Sunday – Was a good day. I did finally get around to a craft project. I had Tylon get Kaylee over so we could make these hair flowers. They turned out so so cute. I will post a picture later. And I will be doing a tutorial on Oh Snaps later this week. Hopefully.

It has been a good start to the week. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Erin Cox said...

Oh my goodness... Jurassic Park was one of my favorite movies as a kid... i love the part when they first get to the island and see the dinosaurs for the first time. I get chills every time i see it...

Sounds like you had a good weekend!

Happy Monday!!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

loooveeee jurassic park!