
So it is Monday. Obviously. I think the weekend went by in the blink of an eye. It was busy. Here is what it included:
*Half-day *Michael’s *Target *Trying to nap & it not working *Beef Jerky *Visiting Jessica & Preston *Getting things ready to go set up for Jadon & Amanda’s reception on Saturday *Randon & Callie coming *Setting up at the church for the reception *Tables/Chairs/Lights/Frames *Went and saw the movie Salt…did NOT like it at all. So disappointed! *SLEEP *yet not sleeping long enough, got up too early for a Saturday. *Spongebob Squarepants *Costco *Rained just at Costco and just as we were walking out. *Wal-Mart *Painted nails and toes. *Back to the church to finish setting some things up. *Watching my Aunt & Uncle create these flower masterpieces for the reception. *Callie putting the cake together. *Getting ready *Pictures! *Reception time *Family *Friends *Clean up *Tired and exhausted *Native New Yorker * Tons of cake! *Finally getting some sleep *Celebrating Randon’s birthday while he was here *Church *A Jessica & Preston visit *Talking with Mom and Tylon *Got to bed way too late!
Happy Monday!!! (right?!?... I am just trying to make it through the day...Monday's are tough!)






1 comment:
Soooo maybe I forgot to put that you came to visit on Sunday on my update. Doesn't mean anything!
I'm so surprised Salt wasn't good!
My weekend included a lot of stuff that yours did, but wasn't done with you. Like a trip to Michaels, Target, Sleep, Wal-Mart.
Better watch out, I might be trying to be like you! Everyone else is. . .
Post a Comment