Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Truth Is...

…I love quotes. I have several quote books. There is one here at work, just in case I see a quote on someone’s blog I can write it down. I have a few at home. And oddly, one in my car. I don’t know why that one is there. Hmm.

… My silver necklaces I wear ALWAYS develop this odd smell. And I don’t know why or what causes it. The only possible thing is its either it reacting with me or my perfume. Or both I guess. But I hate that it smells. I wonder what I can soak it in to get that smell off. It’s so odd and annoying!

…So you remember me telling you that I have so many books that I need to read that it is overwhelming. (I am sure you remember…haha) Well I feel the same about all these crafts I want to make…I have a folder for all these crafts I want to make. Like this, and this, and this… I could go on. But there is so much I want to create I don’t know where to start. I also have a bulging folder (not that an online folder could bulge but I am sure it would if it could) of recipes I want to make. Gosh, it’s overwhelming!

… I have decided that I must get The Pioneer Women’s cookbook. I need it. I can tell it’s crucial that I own it. I love her blog. Love her recipes. Love her. So it’s on my wish list for my birthday. That’s a long ways a way. I will probably give in and get it sooner.

… I often wonder if it is normal how clean I keep my email inbox. The only things kept in my inbox are emails I need to reply too. Currently that is two. Anyone else a little crazy about keeping their inboxes clean??

7 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

To answer your question, no. I'm not crazy about keeping my inbox clean. In fact, up till about 3 weeks ago I had about 460 messages in my inbox. Couldn't tell you why. I'm trying to keep it clean now though!!
I remember you telling me about your necklace, and I remember telling you that no one else buy you can smell the small it makes. Not that that makes it better.....
We need to just start having regular cooking/craft days. Eventually we'd make everything we wanted. Might take us like 3 years though.

Anonymous said...

How funny, I just did a post and have two different quotes in there...nothing too original, but quotes nonetheless :)

Erin Cox said...

GAH!! hahahahaha i do the same thing with my e-mail inbox!!! Soooooo funny!! All i keep in the inbox is e-mails to reply to or bills i need to pay... and once i pay them, the email gets moved or deleted.

Courtney said...

The one in your car is probably if you see bumper stickers, or hear a particularly good lyric. Maybe an occasional billboard. That's part of my reason for a notebook in my car.

Samantha said...

We should each buy stuff to make those hair bows and then have a craft day, because someday I'm planning on having a little girl, and I'll need hair flowers, and I stress the NEED part, or she would never fit in:) just kidding, but seriously.

Claire Kiefer said...

Amazing about your email inbox! Mine is the opposite. I have problems deleting emails (do you feel nostalgic about emails from friends or boyfriends and stuff like that? Do you delete those???) so my inbox currently has something like 13,000 emails in it--yikes. They're all read . . . so at least there's that? haha!

Alyssa said...

I keep my inbox empty apart from things i have to reply to or follow up on. If i dont i get way way too confused!!

my silver necklaces smell too!! WHYYYY!!!!!