Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Truth Is...


… I like {ok I love} uncooked tortillas. Even better is I love to eat it plain.

… When there is something I want…that is when I become impatient in waiting for it.

… Summer is almost over. I still never bought a swimsuit. I am okay with that.

… I save a lot of stuff. A lot of unnecessary stuff. I have decided to go through and get rid of stuff. I practically gave my sister everything in my jewelry box. It’s refreshing.

… I find it amazing the support I get from people sometimes.

… The routine this month in GPT doesn’t include kettle bell swings. I never thought I would say it or think it…but I miss them. I don’t want to lose that strength I built up doing those blasted things!

… and a quote that I fell in love with this week…. {I saw it over on Nicole’s blog}

"Sometimes I feel like there is a hole inside of me,
an emptiness that at times seems to burn.
I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean.
The moon tonight, there's a circle around it... Sign of trouble not far behind.
I have this dream of being whole.
Of not going to sleep each night, wanting.
But still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing...
I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for.
I just want someone to love me.
I want to be seen."
---Practical Magic---

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

OMG uncooked tortillas are the best!!!! i munch on them all the time :)

{time for a new glee quote!!!!!!!!!!}

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

I loveeee uncooked totrillass... and plain, yummm.

I save unnecessary stuff too, bleh!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

and I love the quote from practical magic, thats my fav. movie.

Belen said...

krissa, you just made me cry.

that quote... omg that quote. i literally JUST wrote a letter the other day to my co-worker (she's gone pen-pal crazy with me since she saw my blog, lol) and i poured my heart out about feeling lonely and never having been in a relationship. and that quote was EVERYTHING i said in my letter. it's so beautiful and perfect. ♥

ps, i still never bought a swimsuit... i haven't in about 3 or 4 years. :/

Walters Family said...

Wow! What a quote! Awesome!