Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Update

So my weekend...didn't necessarily start off the best...but it was good nonetheless...
Friday started in the ER. I was having some serious pain in my gallbladder region. {I have had this pain before, but it was never that bad or lasted that long} So I woke my Mom up and we headed to the ER at about 1 am. After blood work and an ultrasound I was told I have gallstones and I need to schedule surgery to have my gallbladder removed. We left at about 5 am with a much appreciated pain pill prescription to be filled. Needless to say I did not make it into work Friday as I didn't even get to sleep till 6 am. BUT the rest of my weekend was fantastic. I was grateful to not have anymore pain the rest of the weekend after that episode early Friday. Because Friday was an amazing Girls Night Out in honor of my cousin Tai, for her birthday she wanted a Tutu and Knee high socks themed night out. I was happy to oblige. Any reason to go out in a tutu right...so here are the pics {blogger is being weird and not letting me move the order}

{my beautiful friends: Jessica, me, Samantha, & Natalie}{the whole group. i love how we all looked so different} {me and the birthday girl Tai}
{so after we went out to eat we went bowling...here we are rockin our bowling shoes...me, Kaylee, & Callie}
{We went and got ready over at Shay & Liz's place. Liz did our beautiful eye shadow...we had a fun little photo shoot at their house....I'll post more pics later.....Callie, Me, Liz, Kaylee, & Shay}
{Shay & Liz...they make wigs look good.
We have decided we must have a wig themed GNO because they had too much fun. }
{Shay, Me & Callie}

So girls night was a blast we met at Macayos and then went out Cosmic bowling. It was a ton of fun. Everyone stared and nobody cared. It was funny because I was getting ready in layers. I would put one thing on then look in the mirror. Add the next layer and look in the mirror and with each piece of the outfit I got more and more excited. I think we decided more tutu parties are in order. Highly recommended.

Saturday: Mom, Callie & I went shopping. We hit Old Navy {I had no idea there was some big sale going on until after we got there, so many people.} But I got some good clearance stuff... a pair of pants and 3 shirts for $27. Also bought pants in a size smaller. A size I have not been since Junior High probably. Callie had to go home Saturday afternoon. {sad face} And Saturday night there was a big activity at the park. Played some volleyball and ate some food.

Sunday: I got to hold Preston during church. Ate some toast with amazing Apricot Strawberry jam that my parents made. Had a ton of people over for game night.

It was a good weekend. But I feel like I need another weekend just to rest from this one.
Happy Monday!!!!

{just be prepared for more tutu pics...cuz we took a ton and I think they are too cute not too post.}

6 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

GNO w/ tutus was a HUGE success! LOVED it!! Even the part where I almost spit water all over the place in the middle of Natalies story.

Hooray for smaller sized pants!!!! So happy for you!!!

And I think you should sit by us in church all the time. Preston loved it. And I love to watch him get passed from family member to family member.

Claire Kiefer said...

Sounds so fun! I'm sure buying smaller pants is a great feeling . . . hoping to do the same myself by the end of the summer (we'll see, hahaha)

Walters Family said...

You guys looked so so cute in your tutus and knee-hi's. I was jealous I didn't have a tutu of my own. It looks like fun play. ER was not fun for you. It was good to find out for sure what is wrong and take care of it. YEAH for a smaller size!!! Good for you and all your hard work!

Alyssa said...

ah! KRISSA!! coolest tutu's evEr!!! they look so adorable!

and dropped another size? AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

you girls look so awesome! i am loving the outfits! sorry to hear about your gallblader! i hope everything works out.

Callie said...

BEST PARTY EVER!!! I'm so glad you invited me! I had such a blast! Hey will you email me the one of the WHOLE group outside the restaurant and the one of our feet at the Bowling Alley! THanks chicka! LOVE YOU (SUNG) XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXXXXOOOOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!