I was tagged by the beautiful Belen... she asked 8 questions.... here they are along with my answers...
1. What would be your perfect song to blast while driving with the top down on a summer day?
Katie Perry's new California Gurls {currently stuck in my head}
2. If I invited you to a potluck, what would you bring?
I would probably bring some meatballs in BBQ sauce.
3. If you were a zombie that could think (not one that just ate whatever human came along), would you attack those who've hurt you in the past for revenge?
Um...I think initially I would want to. But I probably would not go through with it.
4. If you could turn invisible, where would you go first?
Hmm....I am not sure... that's a tough one...
5. Backstreet Boys or *N Sync?
Most definitely *NSync
6. Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra, or Fred Astaire?
Probably, Fred Astaire.
7. What is your 8th ever blog post about?
When I went over to visit my friend Stacey and her daughter Evelyn
8. What singer/band's CD do you own that you're embarrassed you have but like?
Umm....I don't believe I am embarrassed by anything I own. I can't think of anything. Pretty proud of my music choices.
Now....I get to tag people and ask them 8 questions of which they get to post about and answer....so here are my questions:
1. If you were about to eat your last meal. What would it be?
2. You got front row seats and backstage passes to your favorite music artist. Who would you want to see?
3. If you went back and did High School over. Would you change anything? Why?
4. What's a movie you watched growing up that brings back memories of your childhood?
5. Introvert or Extrovert?
6. You can inherit one talent.... what would you choose?
7. What is your signature scent/perfume?
8. Are you a phone, email, text, and/or chat type of person?
So I tag....
Erin from ...dailee tidbits...
Alyssa from just putting it out there
Jessica from Reynolds Wrap
Celina from (yes) iM Single
Missy from oh missy me...
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
meet balls in bar b q sauce i want i want i want
I have to answer here or i will completely forget about it. im great like that lol
1. If you were about to eat your last meal. What would it be?
ummm gosh. oh i know!! my nanas crumbed chicken!! and then my other nanas caramel slice!!
2. You got front row seats and backstage passes to your favorite music artist. Who would you want to see?
im going to sound incredibly lame right now... Jon Schmidt. He is a pianist and i love him. i would die to meet him and go to one of his concerts.
If he is not around i wouldnt pass up an opportunity to attend glee live?!
or miley (dont judge)it would be fun
katy perry would be fun too... or rob thomas... or buble... ok im going to stop now :)
3. If you went back and did High School over. Would you change anything? Why?
I would not let myself worry about what the "popular kids" thought so much. It rules over your head so much that alot of the time you are not being yourself and thats just not okay. i wouldnt stress so much about little dramas... i would possibly have paid a little more attention... but these are all things that i guess we can only learn with age... and FORCE onto people younger than us!
4. What's a movie you watched growing up that brings back memories of your childhood?
Any baseball movies like the sandlot kids, i think we saw every kids movie with baseball in it! or alice in wonderland... pound puppies... sooty.. lots!
5. Introvert or Extrovert?
Depends... i think honestly introvert but when im putting on a brave face i can be perceived as an extrovert.
6. You can inherit one talent.... what would you choose?
i wish i could sing! i would love to have an amazing voice, or even a semi amazing voice. or the ability to draw.. or paint.
im not being very decisive am i..
7. What is your signature scent/perfume? Daisy by Marc Jacobs
8. Are you a phone, email, text, and/or chat type of person?
Email! you know that one :)
What are all your answers to your questions?!
Post a Comment