I hope you have a great day!
I am so grateful for you and all you do.
You are truly such an example.
Someday I hope to develop the selflessness you have.
Someday I hope to develop the patience you have.
I am grateful for the sacrifices you make.
You always put your family ahead of yourself.
I love you and I am so lucky to have you as my Dad!
{Random fact: His TV show of choice if nothing is really on. America's Funniest Home Videos. }
I am so grateful for you and all you do.
You are truly such an example.
Someday I hope to develop the selflessness you have.
Someday I hope to develop the patience you have.
I am grateful for the sacrifices you make.
You always put your family ahead of yourself.
I love you and I am so lucky to have you as my Dad!
{Random fact: His TV show of choice if nothing is really on. America's Funniest Home Videos. }






2 comments:
hahah!! funny about him watching AFV! Patrick does the same thing.
Tell your dad happy fathers day from his favorite Squidward.
Love that man, I do! He is awesome! He spoils me rotten.
Post a Comment