Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend Update

Friday
*JoAnn’s Fabric *Tulle. Lots and lots of pretty tulle! *Being so tired that if I laid my head on my pillow I would crash. Thus forcing myself to not lay down on said pillow. *Pizza!!! *Jessica’s house! *Holding Preston {probably the happiest baby ever!} *Watching the cutest wedding video *Cutting tulle and realizing that lack of sleep causes my brain to do things the hard way until we were almost done. But I guess we know for the next time we make a tutu. *Giggling and laughing so much that I snorted. Yup, it happened. *But alas a finished tutu came about the whole thing!
Saturday
*Sleeping in! {that was the first Saturday in I don’t know how long that I didn’t wake up for something, it felt great!} *Going shopping with Mom! *Converse shoes *Little Caesar breadsticks. *Tylon coming home *Making Chocolate covered strawberries *Meeting new people *House parties *Texas Hold Em *Yogurtland
Sunday
*Dad’s birthday *Church *Yummy birthday dinner *Boston Cream Pie *Making waffles with Dad’s new waffle maker (delicious!)*Tossing and turning all night making this Monday a bit difficult!

I am so ready for this weekend!!!! So So EXCITED!!! It’s going to be AMAZING!!!!!
HAPPY MONDAY!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

gosh you cram so so much into weekends!!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

yay! i can't wait either!!!