Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Truth Is...

.... Right now I am at Girls Camp. This is like my 13th or 14th year going. I have lost count.

... I am a last minute packer. I like it that way. I make stacks of things I am taking. But the stuff doesn't actually go into a suitcase till the last minute.

... I hate unpacking. I do as soon as I get home. I like to get it over and done with. Makes resting possible.

... I am scared of skunks. {I think I have said this before.} I say it now because I encountered them at camp the past couple years I went. They seriously scare me. Not a fan!!! I mean what do you do when you are camping and you get sprayed by one.

... FYI Tylon just informed me that he is so cool and so I am going to let him use my car while I am gone. He is funny. {not happening}

... P.S. I think you should vote for this baby to win.... go ahead... CLICK over and VOTE!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

wow you just made me feel realllly guilty... remember how i was down the coast oh 3 weeks ago? yeah, still havent unpacked haha... bag is still on my bedroom floor full. i figure it will slowly get emptied as i need the stuff in there.... i really should just do it though!

Hope you took the car keys with you or Tylon will be crusing around in your car allll week :)

Jessica/Patrick said...

The truth is I still beat you at posting my truths. Don't be mad at me, be mad at my early bird son.

Skunks are scary!!!!!
And thank you for posting the link to prestons picture! He really is, and should be named the cutest baby in Arizona. For reals.

Erin Cox said...

Haha my friend is super scared of Raccoons. I think skunks are a more valid fear... i may be wrong, but i was told if you get sprayed by a skunk, a can of tomato sauce cuts out the smell... my grandma said she used to bathe her dog in tomato sauce whenever it got sprayed....

i hate unpacking too. when i moved into my apartment, i unpacked everything on the first day!! I can't rest until everything is in order.

happy wednesday!!!

● C E L I N A ● said...

SKUNKS... I would be more afraid of snakes

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I am coming up to camp tomorrow!! :) :) :) :) :) :) I'll see you tomorrow!