Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The truth is....

… I woke up late for work today. I hate that feeling. I think I got ready in record time. 15 minutes. I should probably look in a mirror sometime soon though. {ok. Just checked. I’m all good.}

… Season Finale of Glee last night. enough said.

… My escape is music. I’ll find songs that I relate to or that I connect with and then they are on repeat. Right now…Airplanes by B.O.B. {the clean version}

“Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now.”

… I have been sitting next to this guy for over 6 months now. We just now started saying “Good Morning” to each other. We are both pretty shy.

… I need new pants. Like bad! I also need a new bathing suit. I cringe at the thought of trying to find those items.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the airplanes song. I officially hated without ever hearing it, simply because I was tired of seeing that line as facebook statuses...until my roommate had me listen to the song, and I found out I actually like it!

Jessica/Patrick said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that song will be stuck in my head ALL DAY LONG! Which is ok for now.
Bathing suit and pants shopping both depress me. I can't even suggest a place to go!
So sad Glee is over (for now).

● C E L I N A ● said...

OK....

SO TALK TO THE BOY...DO IT!
DO IT NOW!


is he [cute/nice/funny/smart]
if so....WHY WAIT! Just talk to him.

better to get just make the move and know whats going on then torture yourself...well at least that is how I roll!

new swim SUIT fun. Down east has some pretty cute ones this year!

oh and i like that song....

Claire Kiefer said...

I love that song (also on repeat in my car), and agree that bathing suit shopping is pretty much the worst activity in the world!

Anonymous said...

I am really goinf to miss GLEE.