Tuesday, June 22, 2010

one year older and wiser too....

{clap, clap}
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....TO YOU!!!!Happy Birthday Mom!
I hope you have a most fantastic day!!!!
You deserve it!!!
You are like an energizer bunny. You never stop.
You are always up and about doing/cleaning/fixing something.
So I hope you treat yourself to a day off.
You inspire me EVERYDAY to be better!!!
I love you!

{I'm gonna tell you a secret...She started running for an hour. AN. HOUR.
No stopping. She now runs five miles without stopping. CRAZY!!!}

4 comments:

heather said...

Happy Birthday!!! Truly she is an amazing & inspiring woman!

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday Krissa's mum! you are awesome because you name children well! enjoy your day xxx

Erin Cox said...

Happy Birthday to your Momma!!!

Oh, and running for an hour??? Crazy indeed!!! But how cool is it that you can say that about your mom? Pretty awesome if you ask me...

Happy Wednesday girlie!!!

Walters Family said...

Thank you, thank you Frissa! You INSPIRE ME! Thank you so much for all you do for me, I really, really appreciate it. You have the selflessness that your father has, truly an awesome trait. I love you, my daughter, my friend!