Thursday, June 10, 2010

Movie Quote Friday!

Avatar

Dr. Max Patel: Grace, this is Jake Sully.
Jake Sully: Madame.
Dr. Grace Augustine: Yeah, yeah, I know who you are and I don't need you. I need your brother. You know, the PHD who trained for 3 years for this mission.
Jake Sully: He's dead. I know it's a big inconvenience for everyone.
Dr. Grace Augustine: How much lab training have you had?
Jake Sully: I dissected a frog once. [They find a Hammerhead Titanothere]
Dr. Grace Augustine: Don't shoot! Don't shoot. You'll piss him off.
Jake Sully: It's already pissed off.
Dr. Grace Augustine: Jake, that armor is too thick. Trust me. It's a territorial threat display. Do not run or he'll charge.
Jake Sully: What do I do? Dance with it?
Dr. Grace Augustine: Just hold your ground.
[the Hammerhead Titanothere charges and Jake run towards him and yells to scare him. It goes away]
Jake Sully: Ha, ha! Yeah, come on! Show what you've got! Oh yeah, who's bad? That's right. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about bitch. That's right, get your punk ass back to mommy. Yeah, you've got nothing. You keep running. Why don't you bring some of your friends, huh?
[Turns around and sees an angry Thanator standing in front of him]
Jake Sully: [to Grace] What about this one? Run? Don't run? What?
Dr. Grace Augustine: Run! Definitely run!
Moat: It is hard to fill a cup that is already full.
Jake Sully: My cup is empty. Trust me. Just ask Dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist.
Moat: Then what are you?
Jake Sully: I was a marine. A warrior... of the uh... Jarhead Clan.
Jake Sully: Look, at first it was just orders. And then, everything changed. Okay, I fell in love. I fell in love with the, with the forest, with the Omaticaya people, with you. With you.
Neytiri: You are Omaticaya now. You may make your bow from the wood of Hometree. And you may choose a woman. We have many fine women. Ninat is the best singer.
Jake Sully: I don't want Ninat.
Neytiri: Peyral is a good hunter.
Jake Sully: Yes, she is a good hunter. But I've already chosen. But this woman must also choose me.
Neytiri: [smiles] She already has.
[They kiss]
Jake Sully: Well, uh, I guess this is my last video log. Whatever happens tonight, either way, I'm not going to be coming back to this place. Well, I guess I better go. I don't wanna be late for my own party. It's my birthday, after all. This is Jake Sully signing off.

I SEE YOU!

{Such a good movie...I get chills everytime. I love the emotion behind the line "I see you"}

4 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

haha! oh Avatar... how you nearly ruined a girls night!
I haven't watched it since I saw it in theaters, but almost every email Andrew writes he asks if I've watched Avatar yet.

Alyssa said...

i think im quite possibly the only person on the planet that has not seen this movie!1

Erin Cox said...

I absolutely LOVE this movie... and I never thought I would when I saw the previews. Had no idea there was so much emotion in the story... and the graphics!! oh. my. goodness.

I need to buy this one....

HAPPY FRIDAY GIRLIE!!!

angelina la dawn said...

ok, i still haven't seen this. i need to!