Dear John
Savannah Curtis: You don't scare me John.
John Tyree: Well you scare me.
John Tyree: No matter where you are in the world,the moon is never bigger than your thumb.
John Tyree: Two weeks together, that's all it took, two weeks for me to fall for you.
John Tyree: Well you scare me.
John Tyree: No matter where you are in the world,the moon is never bigger than your thumb.
Savannah Curtis: The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all.
"I have no idea where you are out there in the world , John. But, I understand that I lost the right to know these things long ago . No matter how many years go by , I know one thing to be as true as it ever was , I'll see ya soon then ."
"So there’s something I want to tell you. After I got shot, you want to know the very first thing that entered my mind, before I blacked out? Coins. I’m eight years old again on a tour of theU.S. Mint. I’m listening to a guide explain how coins are made. How they are punched out of sheet metal, how they are rimmed and beveled, how they are stamped and cleaned, and how each and every coin is personally inspected just in case any have slipped through with the slightest imperfection. That’s what popped into my head. I am a coin in the United Stated Army, I was minted in the year 1980. I have been punched from sheet metal, I’ve been stamped and cleaned,my ridges have been cleaned and beveled, and now I have two small holes in me.I’m no longer in perfect condition. So there’s something else I want to tell you, right before everything went black, you want to know the very last thing that entered my mind? You."
"The problem with time, whether it was the first two weeks we had together, or the last two months I had with Tim, eventually time runs out."
Savannah Curtis: See you soon then.{you all should of seen this one coming. and for whatever reason IMDB has hardly any quotes. so i had search some of these puppies out. all worth it though. yes and all the shirtless pics of channing are necessary. his freckled shoulders make me smile. the end!}






7 comments:
Ya know I heard the worse things about this movie but from reading these quotes I actually want to see it. Beautiful selection of them. Thanks for going to find them for us. =)
i wanna watch this i wanna watch ths :(
sooooo good.
Except the end.
Not the part where Channing has a goatee, because thats ok, but the other part.
And what the heck IMDB?! Get more quotes!
Happy Friday Krissa! Have a great sunny weekend!
I loved this movie!
loooooooooooooooooooooove it! :)
i loved this movie but in all honesty, it makes me so sad.
Post a Comment