Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Update

Umm.... I think this weekend went by much to fast.
Anyone else agree???

FRIDAY - After going to the gym...My Mom and I went and got a pedicure. My legs were so badly wanting that Hot Stone Massage that I couldn't say no. And I must say the soreness was so much less after having had that. It was fantastic. We then went to a Cowboy Dinner. Were I got to hold this little guy for a bit {aint he cute, those overalls are dang cute!} My Mom, Amanda, and I then went shopping. I saw this cute dress at Down East Basics that I so badly wanted. No success. But I did find another. That if I lose just a bit more would be really cute. So I am thinking I will go back and get that one....

SATURDAY - I got up at 6:30am. Yeah. On a weekend. Crazytown! Jessica and I hiked that mountain. And I had another Group Personal Training Class. I had to hurry home to shower and get ready for a baby shower for my cousin. It was so so good to see her and extended family. That night we had a multi-stake YSA dance. {kinda lame} but I went. No, my future husband was not there. I did win for Best Hair. I did a few line dances. I did ask a couple boys to dance. And few friends and I went to TGIFriday's afterwards. It was a fairly good night.

SUNDAY- I made BROWNIES! Yup. I have been craving them all week. Today I allow myself a bit more freedom. So I made some brownies. They were heavenly.

It was a great weekend. Busy. But so great! Now...I am already ready for next weekend. Because I get to see Keith Urban. I can't wait!!!!!

5 comments:

Jules AF said...

yuuum brownies.

Jessica/Patrick said...

1. When we go shoe shopping sometime, lets go to Down East Basics as well.
2. Preston in overalls = adorableness. Think its ok that I keep making him wear them?
3. Your hair is the best. My hair is jealous of your hair.
4. Brownies.... I want some so bad I could cry.
5. Yay for Keith Urban day on Friday!!!

Americanising Desi said...

i wanna have hot stone massage too :(

shux i feel so deprived!

Erin Cox said...

Oh a stone massage does sound heavenly... lucky girl!

Look at you-- asking boys to dance... I think we're starting to see a whole new Krissa... and i LIKE IT!!

oh, PS... You're doing sooo well on the F2F challenge!! you inspired me to finally start a diet/fitness blog... i actually did it!! Let's see if I can be even close to as dedicated as you are!!!

Happy monday girl!!!!!!

http://skinny-diaries.blogspot.com/

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

So excited for you, you are awesome!!

Love you girl.