Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Must Haves/Can't Stands

I was reading Melissa’s blog today and this post caught my eye.
It got me thinking…. What are my Must Haves/Can’t Stands ?

Must Haves:
*Worthy Member
*Family Oriented
*Respectful
*Honest
*Education

Can’t Stands
:
*Self-Centered
*Dishonest
*Messy

*Flaky
*Disrespectful

What are/were yours?

6 comments:

Erin Cox said...

oooooooooooooh this is fun!! We all have some deal breakers!!

MUST HAVES:
Non Smoker
Family oriented
an education
goal oriented
organized
ACTIVE - no lazies for me!!
Effectionate
Gentleman

DEAL BREAKERS:
Disconnected with family
NO siblings (this is a HUGE deal)
Smoking
Narrow Minded
Selfish

heather said...

Mine were very similar to yours... also I was adamant about not dating anyone who watched tv on Sunday (Hubby does. We've had to compromise on that one.) And I really didn't want anyone who into video games. I know that sounds kind of picky, but I knew of all these men who would just play and play for hours. I dated a guy like that for awhile, and it was just something I didn't want.

heather said...

Also, I could smell the jealous and possessive type a mile away -because of a previous relationship- and I didn't want that either. I am my own woman!!

I totally met the absolute 100% perfect man for me.
You will too!! Promise.

Jessica/Patrick said...

Must have's Were

*Willingness to work, hold a job ALWAYS.
*Loves his mom
*Not stressed/high strung
*Worthy member, and strong desire to stay that way.
*Sense of humor

Can't Stand's
*Liars
*Teasing/making fun of to the point of hurt feelings
*Game players
*Putting other things before family or me
*Not a good listener

Jessica/Patrick said...

And by game player i mean "The Game" not video/board/computer game player :P

● C E L I N A ● said...

honestly one time when I was little my sister and I were talking about genetics and things our family needed. They included:

straight teeth
lips
nice butt


Currently THEboy has all three. Im pretty happy.

also he is a worthy memeber
respectful
good communicator and makes me laugh.