Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Update

Wow….It’s already Monday. {well....now Monday is over}

Friday I had a h
alf day at work. So I got off at 9:00 am and met Zach at the gym. I had him take that training class with me. It was killer. I stopped by Jessica’s to drop off some movies. To chit-chat. And well of course to hold Preston. Even though my arms felt like Jell-O. I couldn’t resist. I had his overall imprint in my arm for quite some time. Loved it! Erin and I made our way out to Florence for Country Thunder. Did you see my post below of my love for Keith. Hmm… It was fun. Keith was worth the 8 hours of standing, the drunks, the almost naked people, and the craziness. Keith was worth it. I just told myself that OVER and OVER. I got home super late. And well. It was painful to even walk. {After standing that long and that class earlier I was hurting.}

Randon and Callie came Friday evening. But well I was with Keith. So I missed out on seeing them.
Saturday. I slept in. It felt so good. My body was in desperate need of some sleep. I ran some errands with Zach and Ty and we went to lunch at Jason’s Deli. Seriously that place is evil! We had fun with the family celebrating Callie’s birthday… Which is today…..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLIE!!!!
We ate some delicious chocolate covered strawberries. {So easy to make. I probably wish I didn’t know that. because now I want them ALL the time!}

And now it is already Monday night. Where has the time gone! I had my GPT class today. And well I'm posting pictures of what this class is doing to me over on my Flab to Fab blog. It looks like someone is beating me up. Well. I am actually, doing it to myself. Hmm...

I am so ready for bed! Looking forward to this work week being over.
Hope you all had a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Erin Cox said...

LOVE this picture of you!! Girl time is so much fun isn't it?

Glad you are still going 2 that class. I'm thinking of joining something called Cross Fitnesss... I guess it's pretty extreme, but I think it's what I need.

Glad you had a fun weekend. It's already Tuesday!! YAY!!!