Thursday, April 15, 2010

Randomness

Guess what tomorrow is?????
Yeah Friday! Woot Woot!!!
Well not only that.But I have a half day at work…
{plus that group personal training class}
and then…..Country Thunder!!!!
Because I have a date with Keith Urban!!!! {oh I wish}------------------------------------------------
The absolute wonderful Belen passed this award on
{Who also has an Etsy shop, of which i just purchased and recieved beautiful headbands...}{I think you should go check her out...because I think she is amazing. She has been so so supportive through this weight loss journey of mine.}
-----------------------------------------
My last experience at my Group Personal Training Class was a nightmare....
I posted about it on my Flab 2 Fab page....
CHECK IT OUT!!!!
{and on top of that my trainer said Id probably gain weight because of the muscle I am building. Um not the news i want to hear in a WEIGHT LOSS challenge. So that was discouraging. I hope he is wrong and that I DO lose weight....I have plenty to lose}
----------------------------------------
And I must say how grateful and appreciative I am for your support.
...the comments...
...the emails....
The texts on the days I have that class that push me to do better,
that remind me what I am doing.
It helps so so much!!!
I have the greatest friends/family ever!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!


No comments: