I had Friday off. I got up and went to the gym. Right off. It was nice to get that over with bright and early. Later, I went to see The Last Song with Jessica. Geez! I cried a bunch. Why did I forget to bring tissues? I enjoyed it. That night our YSA group went to the Easter Pageant. It was really nice. Amanda and I joined the Broughton’s at In N’ Out afterwards. {Don’t worry I didn’t get anything}
Saturday I got up before 7am and Jessica and I hiked that mountain. We were done within 20 minutes. {I wasn’t even sore the next day} I enjoyed watching General Conference. That evening I went out with Amanda and Sis. Broughton as we are looking for a new outfit for a dance this coming weekend. We ate at a really good pizza place, Casanova Bro. Pizza. Dang! It was delicious! And yes I did have a piece. {Shame on me!}
Easter Sunday. It was really nice to get up and enjoy conference. We had our traditional lunch of crackers with eggs, ham, cheese, and pickles. I loved it! Everyone came home for dinner {including Amanda, Kaylee, and Liz} it was fantastic. I love spending time with my family.
I had a really nice weekend! And loved being with my family!
{Did you see my Flab to FAB updates for the weekend? What about our Week 1 weigh in video???
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Why would you see a Nicholas Sparks' movie with tissues?!?
Krissa I am SOOO PROUD OF YOU! i know it can't be easy to be so open about something we're all sensitive about but let me tell you, you already are BEAUTIFUL! and i'm glad to be one of your cheerleaders (the cutest pants btw!!!)
there is nothing like spending time with the family!
xoxxo
Post a Comment