Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Confession Wednesday


I am/was a DIE HARD Nsync fan.
Yup.
I loved them.
Any poster I ever got went on my wall.
My first love would be Mr. Justin Timberlake himself. Yessirree.
I had a wall in my room dedicated to Justin. All Justin posters from corner to corner.
I would record anything and everything that had to do with Nsync when it came on TV.
My favorite would be there special Disney Concert.
I was a fan club member.
I wrote to Justin. I am sure he got my heartfelt letters.
They were my first concert.
My favorite colors changed to baby blue and yellow. {ahem...Justin's favorites}
I still think they are amazing.
I still jam out to their music.
I still know all the words.
I actually just got in a heated discussion with a friend Monday night.
I will defend those boys till my dying day.

I will leave you with one of my favorite videos




Check out Jessica's confessions...she's got a good one about her Backstreet Boys

6 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

I wonder if I write to Justin now if he'll grow his hair back out. . .
Also it should be noted that for awhile I thought I should go to North Carolina for college since their basketball team was his favorite (because of the baby blue of course). I think my favorite performance of theirs was the AMA awards where they did Bye Bye Bye. The dance is just awesome!! remember the movie Justin did, Model Behavior?! I wonder if I still have it. . . hmmmm...

Jessica/Patrick said...

P.S I made Patrick watch the video for Drive Myself Crazy this afternoon. Justin's hair is B-LONDE in that one! Still makes me L.O.L!

Krissa said...

I do think he should grow his hair back out...just a bit at least...hmmm....
yea, Bye Bye Bye is definitely a good choice that dance is fantastic...I learned most of it when i was younger...haha
and i just went and watched that video...haha...that is funny!!!!

Erin Cox said...

Hahaha this is priceless... My high school friend was obsessed with N*Sync, and I was more of a backstreet boys kinda girl, but I know ALL the words to MOST of their songs too!!

Now I'm a HUGE fan of Justin... he's amazing, and funny too! HAve you seen his stuff on Saturday Night Live? BRILLIANT!!

Amanda said...

So the other day I totally watched all their videos and totally fell in love again with their music. My question to myself is how I ever fell out of love with them. You know besides the other day it had been like 5 years since the last time I actually listened to their music. I feel a littls ashamed. Thanks for reminding me of my love for them oh an Jessica I love the "BYE BYE BYE" Song and dance and the video cause the par where justin gets cut from the puppet strings and he lands an giggles 'my heart melted' lol

Anonymous said...

you may not believe this, but cousin and i just had a underwear dance party to that EXACT song... oh my goodness i think you just made my day with your post! looove it!