YOUR AMAZING!!!! 100 pounds is a huge milestone! You should be so proud. I know i am!
girl! 100lbs down?! you are amazing. i am so proud of you! keep up the good work beautiful!!
YAY! 100 pounds! Way to go girl! I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!
you have dropped 100pounds? thats freaking amazing!!! you better treat yourself to a marvelous gift for that!! you should be so proud krissa!
Wow! WAY TO GO!
how amazing... you are a true inspiration... details?
YAY!!! That is such a big deal! Good for you!!!
WOW Krissa you are amazing!!! This is a HUGE milestone for you congrats!!! Great Job!
Seriously THIS is something to celebrate!! Congratulations girl!! What an amazing milestone... SO FRIGGIN PROUD OF YOU!!!!Well done missy.
I'd say lets go celebrate by having some cheesecake, but that might be counterproductive!
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! and beautiful and i am SOOOO proud of you!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH***gasp***HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!SOOOOO proud girl! I'm barely hanging out to my 20lbs lost! Well I keep fluxing really. And it sucks. But you're really inspiring me right now! Look at that! YOU'RE the one inspiring ME this time! :D LOVE YOU KRISSA!!!
Congrats... You look amazing!!
Oh I haven't blogged forever. ugh...um are you kidding me? 100 lbs? you are my hero
Post a Comment
15 comments:
YOUR AMAZING!!!!
100 pounds is a huge milestone! You should be so proud. I know i am!
girl! 100lbs down?! you are amazing. i am so proud of you! keep up the good work beautiful!!
YAY! 100 pounds! Way to go girl! I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!
you have dropped 100pounds? thats freaking amazing!!! you better treat yourself to a marvelous gift for that!!
you should be so proud krissa!
Wow! WAY TO GO!
how amazing... you are a true inspiration... details?
how amazing... you are a true inspiration... details?
YAY!!! That is such a big deal! Good for you!!!
WOW Krissa you are amazing!!! This is a HUGE milestone for you congrats!!! Great Job!
Seriously THIS is something to celebrate!! Congratulations girl!! What an amazing milestone... SO FRIGGIN PROUD OF YOU!!!!
Well done missy.
I'd say lets go celebrate by having some cheesecake, but that might be counterproductive!
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! and beautiful and i am SOOOO proud of you!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH***gasp***HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SOOOOO proud girl! I'm barely hanging out to my 20lbs lost! Well I keep fluxing really. And it sucks. But you're really inspiring me right now! Look at that! YOU'RE the one inspiring ME this time! :D LOVE YOU KRISSA!!!
Congrats... You look amazing!!
Oh I haven't blogged forever. ugh...
um are you kidding me? 100 lbs? you are my hero
Post a Comment