Friday I took a half day at work. I had a killer headache. I came home and slept for 4 1/2 hours. It was nice. I was tired! We made some of the best homemade pizza. So good!!!
We shipped our parents off to Payson on Saturday {they are gone till Tuesday, party at our house...haha} for their Anniversary. Tylon and I went and picked oranges for the food bank for a YSA activity. I have never picked oranges like that so it was fun. It did rain on us and it was quite cold, but we survived. Callie came into town and we all went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. I love that place. It was nice for all the siblings {minus Randon, he had to stay in Safford} to get together for lunch. Callie and I walked around the mall. I found 2 dresses with the help of Callie and I am still debating how I feel in them. Dresses are kind of just odd on me. Definitely important to find the right fit in those things. We came home and watched The Time Travelers Wife. Good movie!
Sunday was nice. {well i could of gone with out the headache}
Today was a vacation day for me. And I got to go ver to Jessica's for a few hours and hold Preston. He is adorable. I had so much fun holding him and chatting with her. {I still have that headache I am wondering if its the weather.}
I also got some mail from two lovely ladies, Micaela and Belen. And I received some of my purchases in the mail. I finally went and bought that calendar and that journal. I love them.
I had a gret weekend. I hope you all did as well!
Here is to a great week ahead!!!!
Here is to a great week ahead!!!!







6 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun filled weekend!! LOVING the rain here too... supposed to get some more in a day or so! -- I still need to see the Time TRaveler's Wife., but I keep hearing its good... i see a movie rental in my future. haha
I am dying over your new bedspread! Adorable!!
Mmmmm, Cheesecake Factory.
I just got back from a daytrip out of town holding a little baby i already can't get enough of (max's new little baby niece Eleanor who's 3 weeks). I'm glad you got some Preston time in!
I LOVE that journal and that new bed set? SO YOU!! i'm on the hunt to find something for our bedroom. I think a comforter set makes all the difference and i'm trying to get Max to see that ;)
xoxo
ps. i hope your lovely parents have just as lovely of a time. How cute are they?
neat update :)
i m having a throbbing headache now :(
Love the new bedding. And Cheesecake Factory.
My son just went and picked oranges for the food bank too. Must be the thing to do right now.
i miss arizona.. so beautiful.
and your new bedding? I MUST HAVE IT!
Post a Comment