I am kind of bummed that my refund has not come yet. Although it’s not supposed to be here yet. But the fact that my siblings got there’s and we filed on the same day bothers me. {That just seems to be my luck.}
When everyone else seems to have the January blues. I tend to get the February blues. This is NOT my favorite month. I don’t need a month reminding me everyday how single I am. {Thank You Hallmark!}
I am thinking of cutting my hair. I LOVE the length. But I also want something a bit different. Not too drastic {sorry Callie, not brave enough for the A-Line cut yet} but maybe 4-6 inches. I’m not sure. I need to look at some pictures.
I need some {new} black heels. Darn it! I hate when this happens ;)
I am so glad Melissa went home last night on Biggest Loser {I wouldn’t be surprised if she planned that.}. And so glad Daris was safe. I like that kid. I hope his mom gets to stay. I am not a fan of this “to be continued…” stuff.
And I really loved Ellen on American Idol. I thought she did good. Oh and did you catch Channing on Ellen...No, well here you go...






10 comments:
i totally agree about february, ugghh. i'm so happy to read another single gal's blog bc sometimes it seems like the whole blogger world is in relationships. here's to enjoying the single life! who needs valentine's day?? lol!
OH COME ON! It would be SO ADORABLE! I hope you get brave and do it! But I think baby steps are good too! :) Love ya!
February totally sucks.
I know two people who have met their Hubbies at Valentine's Parties for Singles. One of them the theme was LOVE STINKS.
Also, who is Channing?
A new haircut is always refreshing and fun. Makes you feel new again... i hope you find the perfect cut!!
February is indeed a not-so-fun month, but hey, at least its shorter than all the others!! It will be March before you know it!! then heellllllooooooo St Patty's day!!
YES!!! to Melissa going home. It was totally planned. I'm willing to bet she's fully convinced her husband will win, and she'll win the at-home prize. sorry, but she's one of the smallest contestants there, and is probably only 30 lbs from a decent weight... the other girls have a LOT more to lose. but I'm glad she's gone regardless... i've had enough of her acting.
GET THE BLACK SHOES!!! I wanna see them when you do! hee hee
HAHAHAH!!! Tell me Channing did not totally back that thang up on Ellen. Oh man. So glad you decided to post that video!
Also, the Valentines Day commercials completely bug me, and always have. Especially the "Whats a 13 letter phrase for marriage proposal? He-Went-To-Jared."
Your hair is so beautiful and the envy of most everyone who meets you. But I know exactly what you mean when you want a change.
"I wish I had a dollar..."
I hate when I don't have polish on my toes. But I'm lazy, so it happens sometimes. I've been known to paint my first two toes on a Sunday morning when I'm going to wear peep-toes. And *only* those two toes.
I'm liking Ellen on Idol, too. And I missed Biggest Loser the other night -- why don't they put elimination shows on Hulu! makes me mad.
i know what you mean... it's embarrassing how long it's been since i've had a pedi. I hate it. But with the snow here, i haven't thought of a good reason to get one or be out and about.
Even in a texas winter, my toe toes (as my niece calls them) were always done.
some of my favorite valentines were spent with my girlfriends... but i know what you mean, i hated when my friends that were not single would tell me this so feel free to tell me to shut up ;)
Lord, I haven't thought of my tax refunds yet... i ought to get on it huh?
i thought Ellen was very professional and yet still funny on idol. The last two girls were my FAVE and that tall blues guy with the pony tail? YUM. and i don't usually dig long hair on a guy.
let us know what you decide with your locks honey! :) xo
Yay for new shoes!!! Always makes for a good day! lol And ellen was fun on idol.
take care,
Linda
Post a Comment