I was still not feeling the best so my original plans changed.
Friday, Amanda and I went to a couple stores and grabbed some Golden Spoon. Nothing too exciting.
Saturday I was supposed to go to the snow. But I was still not feeling the best so I stayed home. However Saturday night I had a girls night planned and I sure as heck went to that. I met my cousin Tai at the theater and we saw Dear John. {I loved it, not the story line I was expecting, although I don’t really know what I was expecting. But Channing…oh Channing…he was good.} We then went to Texas Roadhouse. Oh dear that was delicious. Their rolls are superb. It was so nice to get together with her and chat and catch up. Life sure gets busy and in the way and we have been meaning to get together for quite awhile now. So it was nice that it actually happened. {Brittany we missed you!}
Sunday was church, and well the Super Bowl. I was rooting for the Colts. I’m a Manning fan. But seeing Brees with his son after he won was precious. Now…did you know that the animal channel has a Puppy Bowl. And not only that but they have a Kitty Halftime Show. Yup. {And I feel like I wasted 30 minutes of my life watching that.} Why? I don’t know. It’s like an infomercial, it just sucks you in.
Today is Monday. {No Gym, I feel bad about that, but I get a nap}. But the week is off to a fairly good start.
Hope your week is going well!!!
______________________________________________________________________
oh yes...and I just received my book in the mail from my swap partner Elizabeth Denise. She sent Little Women. Oh how I LOVE this book. And this is such a beautiful copy. Thank You so so much Elizabeth!
and my swap partner (Angelina) got her book in the mail Friday. Can you guess what I sent? Just my absolute favorite...Pride & Prejudice. {Thanks Kateigh for putting it all together. I loved this!}






7 comments:
I can't wait to see "Dear John."
What a GORGEOUS book you got! a beautiful copy. Elizabeth you did good, esp. since this is one of Krissa's favorites!
Krissa you had a great swap too- i saw what you gave angelina and what you wrote-- TOO CUTE! i am so excited to get mine now. (my girl got hers last week) I've seen such great happy exchanges so far :)
what a GREAT idea!
i'm sorry you weren't feelin the best still :( i hope you're better sweet girl! xo
Yay, I'm glad you like it:)
AWWWWWWWWW that is so the book my mother would read to me and my sister all the time!
Adorable blog! So sweet.
Xo- EMily
wonderful read :) have heard a lot about it!
What a beautiful copy of one of my ALL time favorites... I can't wait for my swap partner to get mine.
xoxo
love love love the book you got. so precious!
And I just got back last night! Yayay! I read Dear John on the trip up. Loved it! So excited to see the movie!
Post a Comment