I am not getting to bed on time. {Thank You Olympics} … Anyone else watching? I love watching the Olympics…love the speed skating….the half-pipe…all of it. I am amazed at what these people do.
I just found out Keith Urban will be at Country Thunder this year. I must go!
I just bought a new bedding set. I am expecting it in the mail today. I can’t wait!
I have a camp kick-off meeting tonight. I had to make the name tags for all the stake staff. {Around 50} That was stressful. But it is done and now that’s something I won’t need to worry about come camp time. They will be done already. Now hopefully everyone will like them.
No institute tonight. Due to above meeting. As much as I want to go in my hopes of seeing HIB, I cannot. Darn it. So I really hope I can go next week. I may have an interview, but let’s hope I can still go.
I am taking Monday off. I originally had a few days off here for the original days Jadon and Amanda were gonna get married. So I will just take Monday off. And I will be going over to Jessica’s to hold baby Preston. I can’t wait!
I have reason to buy a new Sunday outfit. And well if needed a new pair of heels to match {darn it!} Any ideas of where to look? I would love to own a dress but for whatever reason they don’t look good on my body type. Not at all flattering! Maybe I haven’t found the right one. But I am all for cute skirts. I just need a new church outfit.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I don't watch the Olympics. I'm just not that interested!
And I love dresses by BCBG. I don't know why... I just do.
i am in LOVE wtih my bcbg skirt and sweater.
miss you lady!
We're super excited for you to come over and hang out.
Just today I gave Preston the "we don't act up when we have company" speech, so he should be well behaved!
Post a Comment