Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend Update

What a nice weekend!!!

Friday Jadon officially proposed to Amanda with a ring. I also talked my mom into getting a pedicure/manicure. {Not that it was hard to talk her into.} Oh but it was so so nice. We met up with my Dad for dinner at Village Inn and then watched the Opening Ceremonies once we got home.
{the ring}

Saturday was crazy. There was a new store I wanted to go to and so my Mom and I set out. The plan was just to go to a couple stores I had other plans later. Those plans changed and my Mom and I ended up being gone shopping for like 8 hours. Yeah...8 Hours. Here is how it went. We went to Contagious, the Scrapbook Store, Target, then Hobby Lobby. We then decided to meet my sister, brother and Dad for lunch at Matta's {the best salsa ever!} After that we brought my sister along with us to Target and Kohl's then we followed her out to her house. After visiting at her house we went to Kmart, and Wal-mart and grabbing something for dinner to take home. It was crazy. But I had a fun. We ended the night watching Olympics.
{I found some cute black heels}

Sunday was Valentines Day. Nothing special. Went to church and then watched Olympics here at home. Spent it with the people I love most {my family}. It ended by finding a sweet note and rose from my baby brother on my pillow.
And today we went and got our hair did {yay for a holiday and no work!}. My plan was to do a combination of the 3.
{just look at the hair okay...i look like im sick or something}
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

{p.s. I guest posted over on Desi's blog...check it out here}

15 comments:

Belen said...

Aw, you're so cute! Man, I can't wait for my hair to grow out. I cut it a bit back in December-ish, but now it's getting a bit longer to the point where I can't get away without tying it back at work. So now I have to tie it back with tons and tons of hairspray. :( I hate putting stuff in my hair. I can't wait for a ponytail!

And congrats to Ms. Amanda! There have been TONS of engagements between people I know in the past couple months. Probably about 9! Also, 3 or 4 of those engagements happened in this past week alone!

A part of me is happy for the couples, the other part makes me sad I'm boy-less. Boo.

Callie said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE IT!!! So dange cute!!! Do you like it?

thegirlhassparke said...

Your hair looks gorgeous.
I love shopping with my mum i wish i could do it more often.

heather said...

AWESOME HAIR CUT!!!! :) SOoo cute!!

Americanising Desi said...

love your hair!
it is so totally FAB!

Erin Cox said...

OMG your hair is drop-dead-gorgeous!!! absolutely darling!! do you LOVE it??

Oh, and i'm dying over those shoes.. girl, they're FAB.

looks like you had a GREAT weekend - yay!!

Jules AF said...

I love new shoes... And your hair!

Amanda said...

Yeah I still love the hair cut!!! Your face isn't bad looking lol

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! You look way cute Krissa!!! (of course you always do)

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I love it! And your face looks gorgeous too silly!

Micaela said...

your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love the bangs!!!

and little black heels- can't go wrong :)

CONGRATS to jadon!!!!!! the ring is GORGEOUS! i'm so excited for them :)

Samantha said...

First, I love your hair! Second, congrats to your brother:) Third, I read your guest post about Joy in the Journey, and I think you are amazing at living what you say! You are such a great example to me and I'm so glad we're friends!!

Honey Bee said...

Love the ring!! Sooo pretty.
And you look soo cute.

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful! love the new hair.

Stacey said...

Love the hair!