being sick is the worst!
{thank you dad for spreading the love there, after i specifically asked you Monday night to not pass it on to me}
I came home from work Tuesday, taking a half day. {those seemed like the longest 4 hours i have ever worked.}
and I have been home sick ever since.
not fun, not fun at all....
but today I am doing a bit better...maybe I am willing it to be so as tonight is institute.
{You know what that means}
and I am really really hoping I will feel well enough to go.
because I am really getting tired of looking like death and feeling horrible.
{sorry for the lack in commenting these past few days... I'm trying to catch up}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I'm sorry you're sick! I hope you get better.
Oh, sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I hope you feel better soon!!
...and if you DO end up feeling good enough to go tonight, i hope you have fun!
wink wink, nudge nudge.
No good! Feel better dear Krissa! ♥
hunny i'm sorry to hear you are sick!! get better soon.
HIB night!! whoop whoop!
hope you feel better xx
I hope you feel better esp. enough to go to Institute because I DO know what that means ;) and my excitement is crazy lol
xoxo
Thanks for commenting on our blog! You're the only one anymore:)
Post a Comment