Thursday, February 11, 2010

I need your advice!!!!

Alright so as I mentioned yesterday I am thinking of cutting some of my hair.
Nothing drastic.
But something different.
I love my bangs so those are staying for now.
Right now my hair falls like 2 inches past my bra.
I am thinking of cutting maybe like 6 inches...
Here are a couple pictures I found that I like.This way I could still do my hair straight or even curl it.
With some of the length cut off the curl will hold better. And stay!

Let me know what you think!
or
if you have any different ideas...PLEASE share!
Thanks bunches!

12 comments:

chloƩ said...

i don't think you could go wrong with any of these styles! they are all so cute!! i especially love Zoeey's hair!

Jules AF said...

I agree with Chloe. I looooveee her hair.

Sarah Larsen said...

Yep-I vote for Zooey's hair too. I would suggest going a little longer than Mandy's or Sandra's. Zooey's looks like it's longer so that when she curls it it's not too short. I just think that when it's close to the shoulder area it needs to be a couple inches past the shoulders, or a couple inches above. The mid area gets to be annoying fast. Just 2 cents from a hairstylist. :)

BuenoBueno said...

you cant go wrong with long locks!
and when you get bored just curl them!
xo
B
just depends on if you want a heavy bang.

Jessica/Patrick said...

All 3 pictures have a similar length, and I think it would totally work for you! If it were a little past your shoulders you could curl it like Zooey or straighten it like Sandra (yup, we're on a first name basis). And you have such good obedient shiny hair that it would look just perfect.

Samantha said...

I'm with everyone else, your hair would definitely look good if you cut a few inches off:) I love your hair!

heather said...

Those are really cute & I think any of them woould work well on you!

Erin Cox said...

Any of these cuts will look fantastic on you... but personally i like Sandra's swept to the side bangs and layers...

Amanda said...

I like the first and the last. I think you would look fantastic with either :)

Callie said...

OOOH the Sandra hair for sure! Yours is straight like hers so I think that would be SO adorable!

Anonymous said...

I like sandra's... Zooey's is charming on her but I think that heavy of a bang would drive most people crazy...

Carrie said...

definately zooey's cut. and keep it a bit longer than normal so you can get the curls goin on.

snap some photos once you do it!