Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Today my parents celebrate 26 years together.
Aren't they cute?
They have been such a great example.
I hope I find someone who can make me as happy as they are.
Happy Anniversary!!!!

{ I love that they are still always holding hands}

5 comments:

Micaela said...

THEY ARE ADORABLE! look at the mustaches lol

i'm glad to knwo that they are happy and in love after 26 years... here's to the next 26!

ps. i love that my twin got married on the same day your parents did ;)

xo

Erin Cox said...

Awe how sweet! Your parents are too cute!!

Loving the mustache photo... greatness!!

thegirlhassparke said...

Wow it just shows that there is true love out in the world. Your mum looks gorgeous. Happy anniversary to them both.

Walters Family said...

Thank you, Krissa! I love that man. He still makes my heart go pitter patter. He's my best friend. I hope you find someone as wonderful as your dad, because you are as wonderful as he is. Love you!

Amanda said...

I'm totally whistlening right now and saying"Hot stuff hot stuff" LOL I know I'm a dork and also that I like to talk to myself when people are not around me, but its fun :) I love how your parents still hold hands too, its darling:D