I don't normally watch American Idol this early on.
But I love Ellen.
So I have tuned in.
Its not the same without Paula.
Its weird.
But I really like this guy. Andrew Garcia.
I can't get this version of Paula's song out of my head.
I think they would be smart to put it on iTunes.
I liked the risk he took tonight.
I just really like his voice.
That's just me.
We'll see what happens.
I'll try to stay tuned.
But I love Ellen.
So I have tuned in.
Its not the same without Paula.
Its weird.
But I really like this guy. Andrew Garcia.
I can't get this version of Paula's song out of my head.
I think they would be smart to put it on iTunes.
I liked the risk he took tonight.
I just really like his voice.
That's just me.
We'll see what happens.
I'll try to stay tuned.






7 comments:
i havent started following as yet!
UM YES!!! i loved this version too!!! i also fell in love with his story, his dad crying when he talked about how he didn't want the life of gangs he had growing up for his son.
Beautiful.
i tivoed tonight's show and waiting to watch it with Max tomorrow :) (i've made him watch it this season with me lol)
i like Didi but Casey James... oh you're so beautiful.
Guess what! He's my friend's friend!!!!
we dont normally watch this show either but this season we are...my husband likes that guy too. he thinks he has an original sound.
They've been playing this on the radio almost every morning in my town... it is genius. He might actually make me watch this season... I've kind of faded out of A.I. the last couple of seasons, but he might be AWESOME enough to lure me back in...
i LOVE ellen. she totally makes me laugh.
i really liked this version too... he has a great voice. I hope he continues to take risks. its refreshing...
Post a Comment