Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Update

I can't believe it is already Sunday. Sad!

Friday, was Ty's game against Perry. We should have won. That is all I am going to say about that. I hung out with my friend Amanda (Bond) and we went to TGIFriday's. I love that place. We came back and hung out till late. I was getting delirious for being up so late. It was funny.

Saturday I had two Halloween parties to attend (pictures below). The first was our Stake YSA party. It was fun. Made some pizza and played some games. I left there early to go to another Halloween Party at Sean and Samantha's. I love going over there and hanging out with that group. So fun!

Today was our Primary Program. That was fun. I think Amanda and I have the best class. (shh...don't tell anyone that though). I just made some delicious cupcakes and will be having game night here later.

I am kind of sad that Monday is so close.

{My costume...a dark angel}
{Me and Amanda Bond, she was an 80's beauty contestand}
{Me and Amanda Branson...who did NOT dress up :(}{Sara (the pirate) and I}{Some of the girls...Amanda, Amanda, Me, Mccall, and Stefanee}{Jadon (samurai) and I}

Hope you all had a lovely weekend...Can't wait to hear about it!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Callie said...

Can I just say you look HOT!!!!! (Picture me saying that kind of in a sing songy voice). MMMMmmmmm good.

Micaela said...

you look gorgeous!!!!! i love your make up.

costume parties are tons of fun!!!
the best :)

i can't believe that tues is so close :( i'm not ready to be apart from my boyfriend again....

sigh.

it could always be worse right? xo

heather said...

Look how CUTE you are!!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

You looked so amazing on Saturday!! I loved your costume!

Jessica/Patrick said...

I think I would have to agree that you do have the best primary class. None of your kids have an obsession with licking their shoes.....

And good times with the Halloween costume! Hope your going to the ward party tomorrow so I can see it first hand!

Nathaniel Dodds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathaniel Dodds said...

....actually Stacey said, Stinkin' cute. Oh my goodness. I feel so out of the loop with you! You look incredible. Sorry I haven't emailed you yet. Love ya!