Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was CARRAZZY!!! {yes, say it like that}
Friday, Tylon had a game against Mountain Pointe in Phoenix Friday night. Mountain Pointe was undefeated {they still are} but Ty did a great job! Randon met us out there for the second half of the game.

Saturday, we ran a lot of errands. Mom and I went with Randon to help pick out a suit. Mom and I then went to Ribbons & Lace…and I did not buy a single thing. That was the shortest amount of time I have ever spent in that store. We then went to visit Grandma for her birthday. We got home just in time to see the boys off to priesthood session and in time to meet Callie who was coming from Flagstaff. We hit the store in search of some goodies {aka…chocolate}. We spent most of the night chit chatting about various things {I love that!}.

Sunday we were able to tune into General Conference. I loved it! I can’t wait to get the conference edition of the Ensign to read and mark up for myself. There was more chit chat, nails being painted, and games played. It was a great weekend!

And the weather has changed. Seriously seemed to drop a good 20 degrees. I don’t get that. Since the weekend, instead of using the AC on the way to work I am using the heater. {And by chance if I go to my car to take a nap while at work, it’s much too cold, the blanket doesn’t cut it, neither does the sweater I wear} And yes I know I am a wimp, but hey, I work with the triple digit temps in the summer…67 is a bit cold to me.

Hope you had a lovely weekend!


{oh and the nail polish lasted approx. 41 hours}


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

sounds like a fun weekend!

game playing is always a favorite for us!

heather said...

The nail polish lasted approx. 41 hours!! So funny!

And I an now wear T-shirts in the 60's and feel just fine about it. At least I could back when it was Spring.