
Micaela passed this along to me... The Honest scrap Award
I am supposed to share 10 honest/random things with you all.
And I have been thinking all weekend of things to share.
I guess this is like a confession Wednesday on crack.
So enjoy.
1. When I am tired I am so irritable. I just want to cry {and it so easily happens}
when I am that tired.
2. When I was younger (maybe still) I would get so homesick. When I spent the night at my friends and it was time to go to bed I just wanted to be back home. I even felt this way when I would stay the night at my Grandma's I just wanted to be home, with my parents and in my own bed. I think sometimes I am still like that.
3. I love pigs. I collect them. I have some pig stuffed animals and a few pig figurines.
4. I used to HATE the color pink. My mom assigned us colors growing up. So our bath towels and our cups {and various other things} were in our color. My color was pink. When I was a teenager I got so tired of the color pink. But don't worry...It is back to being my favorite. We made up!
5. I have an obsession with shoes and purses.
6. My fingernails are painted a bright red right now and I absolutely love it!
I hope it lasts longer than 24 hours!
7. I have listened to 'Pride and Prejudice' 3 times in the past couple months. I never tire of it. I get the same butterflies every time I read it. I love when books can do that.
8. I feel like I am in a listening slump with music. And I hate it. I can't think of anything to listen to. Nothing sounds appealing. So I just tune into the radio. Maybe something will catch my ear soon. Because I am not liking this.
9. I have a huge issue trusting people. I feel like many people have taking advantage of me. Even people who I would have never thought in my life would do it to me. Have. So I have a hard time putting myself out there and getting close to people because of this fear that it will happen again. {Which I know is not right, I am working on it}
10. In a group of people I am the audience (aka the listener).
I am definitely not the performer (aka the talker). That's just how I am.
I would like to pass this along too...
Jessica at Reynolds Wrap
Ashley at {Let Go, Laughing}
Samantha at Grace Family
Natalie at Reheis Ramblings
Single Girl at (yes) iM Single
I am supposed to share 10 honest/random things with you all.
And I have been thinking all weekend of things to share.
I guess this is like a confession Wednesday on crack.
So enjoy.
1. When I am tired I am so irritable. I just want to cry {and it so easily happens}
when I am that tired.
2. When I was younger (maybe still) I would get so homesick. When I spent the night at my friends and it was time to go to bed I just wanted to be back home. I even felt this way when I would stay the night at my Grandma's I just wanted to be home, with my parents and in my own bed. I think sometimes I am still like that.
3. I love pigs. I collect them. I have some pig stuffed animals and a few pig figurines.
4. I used to HATE the color pink. My mom assigned us colors growing up. So our bath towels and our cups {and various other things} were in our color. My color was pink. When I was a teenager I got so tired of the color pink. But don't worry...It is back to being my favorite. We made up!
5. I have an obsession with shoes and purses.
6. My fingernails are painted a bright red right now and I absolutely love it!
I hope it lasts longer than 24 hours!
7. I have listened to 'Pride and Prejudice' 3 times in the past couple months. I never tire of it. I get the same butterflies every time I read it. I love when books can do that.
8. I feel like I am in a listening slump with music. And I hate it. I can't think of anything to listen to. Nothing sounds appealing. So I just tune into the radio. Maybe something will catch my ear soon. Because I am not liking this.
9. I have a huge issue trusting people. I feel like many people have taking advantage of me. Even people who I would have never thought in my life would do it to me. Have. So I have a hard time putting myself out there and getting close to people because of this fear that it will happen again. {Which I know is not right, I am working on it}
10. In a group of people I am the audience (aka the listener).
I am definitely not the performer (aka the talker). That's just how I am.
I would like to pass this along too...
Jessica at Reynolds Wrap
Natalie at Reheis Ramblings






5 comments:
Krissa,
THANK YOU for sharing these. See, i knew i would love getting to know more about you :)
#2- i am the SAME way. This is what scares me most about moving away... when i was little, i would cry quietly because i was so homesick. i would wonder what my family was up doing (we usually stayed up later). Luckily, most of my friends always stayed over at my house *because* we stayed up so late. haha
#3 My momma collected pigs - she has a bunch and we are getting ready for a garage sale in 2 weeks... I will see if there's any cute figurines to save for you! :)
That was fun to read. I was assigned pink too. And I hated it. Until I got a little older & now I STILL won't let my mom throw my pink cup away! Funny huh!
Also, I just recently became a sucker for shoes & purses. Not that I've bought any. I just tend to drool over things at the mall & wish I had hundreds of dollars laying around. You know.
Being taken advantage of is a side-effect of being a super nice person. I think sometimes people don't even realize when they do it. I have a friend who is kind of (okay) very much a take advantage of me kind of person -I'm pretty sure she has no idea that she is. I've thought about talking to her about it -but then I figure it's not really worth it to me.
It was fun learning more about you. Sorry I don't comment as much as I used to. I still read you!
Ohhh THANK YOU!!!
this was fun to read some new random little facts.
OK I just re read these, because I needed some thoughts for my own 10 honest things.
I LOVE pigs too! I have TONS & tons & Tons of them
oh my gosh you rock!! you probably told me that you were passing this on to me but in my craziness, i never even remembered to check! so thank you even if it is late!!
Post a Comment