Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Confession Wednesday

Sometimes I get worn out going to all the activities for us YSA’s.
Sometimes it is just too much.
FHE on Monday, Institute during the week, whatever various activities on the weekend, and Firesides and Games on Sunday nights.
I find I am really good at going to it ALL for awhile.
But then I get tired and worn out.
And I find that sometimes I don’t have the umph to go to some of those things.
I am feeling like that right now.
I hope to snap out of it…Soon!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I went through a phase like that. I remember not wanting to go to the stake YSA activity one night and David draggin me through the house and carrying me to the car. Luckily I did snap out of it after a few months, so I'm sure you will too:)

Samantha said...

I went through a phase like that. I remember not wanting to go to the stake YSA activity one night and David draggin me through the house and carrying me to the car. Luckily I did snap out of it after a few months, so I'm sure you will too:)

Amanda said...

You know I seriously want to go through something like that but.... I'm the stake ysa rep so until I get eleased I doubt it will happen to me anytime soon :( But I do do know that I don't want to not hang out with people. Even if its at an activity or a game night. I'm very comfortable with being a hermit and it works for me,but I'm happier when people are around me hleping me make a fool out of myself :)