Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was the annual YSA conference at Jones Crossing.
Jadon, Bree, and I drove up Friday afternoon.
Friday was filled with: Indian fry bread, chili, a wonderful fireside,
karaoke, marshmallow wars, capture the flag, and smores.
I slept wonderfully and the weather was quite nice. (much better than the heat here in the valley)
Saturday was dedicated to listening to the Stake Presidency. What a great opportunity to listen to their advice and council.
The topic was the 6 Be's from President Hinckley.
Here are some pictures we took last minute to document the trip...Me and AmandaKissy-Fishy face (Me, Amanda, and Jadon)
This us being normalSaturday was Bree's birthday (Happy Birthday!!!)

After getting home and unpacking and taking a short nap I went over to hang out with some great girls (Natalie, Suzie, and Sam).
I seriously love just hanging out with these gals.
I think we just sat around for a good hours and chatted. Loved it!
I am so excited for Sam and Sean and baby Ethan who will be here tomorrow!

Photobucket

8 comments:

heather said...

One: HOLY CRAP you're looking THIN!! (AND HOT!)

Two: Love Jadon's T-shirt.

Three: How fun to get up and away with a bunch of other YSAs. Sounds/ looks like it was a good time!!

Micaela said...

what a fun fun weekend indeed!!!

:)

these are beautiful pics of you!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Seanantha had their baby!!! He is so precious! Can't wait for you to see him!
P.S. I loved just hanging out and talking. It's always so fun!

Jessica/Patrick said...

Wait, Samantha's having/had the baby already?!! Didn't we just see her singing in church?! CRAZY!! Someone better post pictures..(Natalie...Krissa...ANYONE!)
Also, Indian fry bread sounds AMAZING right now.

Kylee said...

Sounds like a blast! How is it that you still manage to look cute making the goofiest faces ever?! ha-he!

shilvia said...

how fun!!!

Cami Pereira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camilla said...

Krissa, eu gosto muitos das faces engraçadas que vocês fazem. \o/

É isso aí garota!