I had a fabulous lunch date with my cousin today.
I have loved getting to know her better and become closer friends.
It was interesting growing up.
Because there were so many of us cousins growing up
we were separated it seemed by age.
So other than "Hello's," "Goodbye's," and "How are you's?"
we did not talk a whole lot to one another.
One of the best things about growing up is that all the sudden age no longer matters.
New friendships are created and its fantastic.
Thank You for getting together for lunch.
I loved chatting and catching up.
It's exactly what I needed.
I have loved getting to know her better and become closer friends.
It was interesting growing up.
Because there were so many of us cousins growing up
we were separated it seemed by age.
So other than "Hello's," "Goodbye's," and "How are you's?"
we did not talk a whole lot to one another.
One of the best things about growing up is that all the sudden age no longer matters.
New friendships are created and its fantastic.
Thank You for getting together for lunch.
I loved chatting and catching up.
It's exactly what I needed.






2 comments:
Girl, its funny you posted about this because when i got home, i wished we took a picture at our lunch date for blogging purposes( since thats the reason we take picture these days! ) I had a blast, youre the sweetest and i love ya tons, lets do it again soon!
HA! I'll be there in August and then WE can go to lunch!!
Post a Comment