Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance?
I absolutely LOVE that show!
One of my favorite guys went home yesterday...Phillip.
I will miss him! I think I just liked him.
I know he's not the best dancer out of the other guys but still he was one of my favorites.
Here is a video of one of my absolute dances him and his partner Jeanine danced too...
(I absolutely love her as well. She is GORGEOUS!!!)
I absolutely LOVE that show!
One of my favorite guys went home yesterday...Phillip.
I will miss him! I think I just liked him.
I know he's not the best dancer out of the other guys but still he was one of my favorites.
Here is a video of one of my absolute dances him and his partner Jeanine danced too...
(I absolutely love her as well. She is GORGEOUS!!!)
I really liked this one too....






3 comments:
Those are the 2 best dances that he did, I LOVED them. It was sad to see Phillip go. Not so bad to see Kaitlyn go... But it is getting down to the final wire! Who's your favorite now?
OH my heck! I love it! Well I don't love that Phillip's gone, but I love the top 10. They are so good! It's hard to choose favorites. I def think Jeanine is GORGEOUS! And I love Randi and Evan!!
Oh I loved the "mad" one... so good!
Post a Comment