Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend Update

{Mom, Callie, and I}

WOW!
What an amazing weekend!
I was able to go visit and hang out with Natalie, Samantha, and Sean.
I also got to see Baby Ethan and hold him for awhile.
He is the cutest thing!!!
Saturday Randon and Callie arrived.
Mom, Callie, and I went to Jason's Deli for dinner before the concert.
...and then....
it was concert time.
Oh Heavens!!!
It was amazing.
I will have a separate post dedicated to Keith!
Today, we had the opportunity to meet and see how the wards are being split and to see new Bishoprics called.
I am super excited for this change.
We are now Oasis Verde Ward!
{Erin and I before the show started}

Photobucket

3 comments:

Walters Family said...

Sounds like you had a totally awesome weekend! Glad I was able to be part of it... it was totally awesome for sure!! Thanks again for the tickets, the dinner and the FUN time!

Micaela said...

i know I've told you this, but i'll tell you again- I LOVE your bangs!!! love them.

i can not wait to hear all about the Keith Urban concert!!! ahhhh :) i know how excited you were about it and how long you've waited, so yay!!! can't wait to read about the gorgeous fun!

Kylee said...

You girls look SO cute!!