Thursday, July 23, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

Last nights episode started off horribly.
I did not care for any of the dances except for the last 3.
Melissa and Ade's piece was amazing.
Move you to tears amazing.



There is no way they are going home.
Besides that I like them both.
The other dance I really liked was Jeanine and Brandon's.



It was so hard hitting and good. I thought the did great.
and the last one was Kayla and Jason's.



At this point its really hard for me to choose.
So all I can say is I love Jeanine.
She is great.
I am honestly not a huge fan of Kayla or Janette.
They both are great dancers but its hard to connect with them.
I don't think they allow their personalities to shine through.
I think Evan did good. But it might be his time to go.
For the girl's. As long as Jeanine is still there I'll be happy.
Its getting tough!
What did you think?

UPDATE: So Janette and Jason went home.
Not too surprised with Janette but I was surprised with Jason.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ty & Shay Nansel said...

I havent watched the show as faithfully as i would like, But i am loving Ade each week, he graduated from Corona Del Sol and is a fellow Aztec of mine, i have actually seen him dance in our school dance shows! Small world, crazy talents!

Jessica/Patrick said...

SOOO sad about Jason. He's SO GOOD!! Janette could have gone home years ago and I'd be ok with it.
Its all about Jeanine now!!