I just finished Eat, Pray, Love last month and LOVED it. I just want to get up and travel the world now. I've done/love yoga so I could relate in that sense.. I think it could come off as antireligious but don't let it! It's great. And My Sister's Keeper.. gooood one. A definite crier/cryer(sp?). Read it before you see the movie.. like always.
5 comments:
Isn't it depressing, my stack never gets any smaller no matter how much I read!
I just finished Eat, Pray, Love last month and LOVED it. I just want to get up and travel the world now. I've done/love yoga so I could relate in that sense.. I think it could come off as antireligious but don't let it! It's great. And My Sister's Keeper.. gooood one. A definite crier/cryer(sp?). Read it before you see the movie.. like always.
Hunger Games is SOOO GOOD!!!! If you read it soon you'll be ready for the sequel which I think comes out in August...
your brave... i hate reading!
I love how you displayed that! :) Are you on goodreads? If you are we should be friends.
Post a Comment