Thursday, July 23, 2009

Movie Quote Friday!

Mamma Mia!
Donna: You sound like you're having fun already.
Ali: Oh, we are!
Donna: [woefully] I used to have fun!
Ali: [giggles] Oh, we know!
[Donna looks worried]
Donna: Wh-wh what are you all doing here?
Bill: I'm writing a travel piece.
Harry Bright: I- I'm on a spontaneous holiday.
Sam Carmichael: I-I-I I just dropped in to say... hi.
Sophie: [reading Donna's diary] We danced on the beach, kissed on the beach and dot, dot, dot.
Donna: Ohh my baby, with her entire life ahead of her!
Sophie: Oh *please*, I'm getting married, I'm not joining a convent!
Sophie: I wanted to get married knowing who I am.
Sky: You don't find that from finding your father, Sophie, you find it by finding yourself. Sophie: Do you think I'm letting you down?
Donna: Why would you even think that?
Sophie: Oh because, of what you've done! I mean the Dynamos, raising a kid and running a business all on your own...
Donna: Honey, I didn't have a choice. I couldn't go home. When I got pregnant, my mother told me not to bother coming back. And I wouldn't have had it any other way! My God, look at what we've had!

Father Alex: And a welcome to Donna, who's representing her side of the family.
Donna: And a welcome to... Sophie's dad... He's here.
Sophie: I know, I invited him.
Donna: How could you? I don't know which one it is... OH MY GOD... that's why they're here!
Sophie: I'm sorry, please forgive me!
Donna: I don't know... Can you forgive me?
Sophie: What? I don't care if you slept with hundreds of men. You're my mother and I love you.
Donna: Oh Sophie... And I haven't slept with hundreds of men... Sam Carmichael: Hold on! You're saying I might be Sophie's father, but she might be Bill's or Harry's?
Donna: Yes and don't get self righteous with me...
Sophie: Yeah if you hadn't left my mother to go off and get married!
Sam Carmichael: I had to go. I was engaged. But I couldn't do it and I came right back!
Donna: Wha... why... What... Why didn't you call me?
Sam Carmichael: Because I was stupid enough to think you would be waiting for me. But when I got there they told me you were off with some other guy.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

I need this soundtrack like WOAH.

● C E L I N A ● said...

i LOVE this movie.

Kylee said...

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

Unknown said...

I ♥ this movie!! So fun!!