Just Like Heaven
David Abbott: I've told her to walk to the light, but she won't listen
Elizabeth Masterson: There is no light! Aaaarrrggg! You're infuriating!
________________________________________________________
David Abbott: Have you have any traumatic experiences recently?
Elizabeth Masterson: Like what?
David Abbott: Oh, I don't know. Like DYING?
Elizabeth Masterson: We have an address, a dry cleaning ticket and a book of matches. Do you know what that means?
David Abbott: We could start a very small fire?
Elizabeth Masterson: Oh my, this is more serious than I thought
David Abbott: Go away, you don't exist!
Elizabeth Masterson: I'm going to ask you a series of questions and I want you to answer honestly. Has your recent alcohol intake increased?
David Abbott: Yeah. So?
Elizabeth Masterson: So are you hearing voices or seeing things that aren't quite real?
David Abbott: As a matter of fact, yeah
Elizabeth Masterson: Well then, have you recently sought consult from a mental health care professional?
David Abbott: What? How did you know that? Stay away from me!
Elizabeth Masterson: Do you often feel paranoid, like people are out to get you?
David Abbott: Why are you asking so many questions?
Elizabeth Masterson: I'll take that as a yes. Listen to me. You have fantasized, quite convincingly that you have rented an apartment that in fact belongs to somebody else.
_______________________________________________________________
David Abbott: Get out of my house!
Elizabeth Masterson: You get out!
[She tries to shove him, but passes through him and falls through the wall]
David Abbott: Rest in peace!
[He turns around to see her standing there]
Elizabeth Masterson: I'm not leaving!
David Abbott: Go away, you don't exist!
Elizabeth Masterson: I'm going to ask you a series of questions and I want you to answer honestly. Has your recent alcohol intake increased?
David Abbott: Yeah. So?
Elizabeth Masterson: So are you hearing voices or seeing things that aren't quite real?
David Abbott: As a matter of fact, yeah
Elizabeth Masterson: Well then, have you recently sought consult from a mental health care professional?
David Abbott: What? How did you know that? Stay away from me!
Elizabeth Masterson: Do you often feel paranoid, like people are out to get you?
David Abbott: Why are you asking so many questions?
Elizabeth Masterson: I'll take that as a yes. Listen to me. You have fantasized, quite convincingly that you have rented an apartment that in fact belongs to somebody else.
_______________________________________________________________
David Abbott: Get out of my house!
Elizabeth Masterson: You get out!
[She tries to shove him, but passes through him and falls through the wall]
David Abbott: Rest in peace!
[He turns around to see her standing there]
Elizabeth Masterson: I'm not leaving!
David Abbott: I've told her to walk to the light, but she won't listenElizabeth Masterson: There is no light! Aaaarrrggg! You're infuriating!
________________________________________________________
David Abbott: Have you have any traumatic experiences recently?
Elizabeth Masterson: Like what?
David Abbott: Oh, I don't know. Like DYING?
Elizabeth Masterson: We have an address, a dry cleaning ticket and a book of matches. Do you know what that means?David Abbott: We could start a very small fire?
Maitre D': [from trailer] Whats wrong with him?Elizabeth Masterson: It's a tension pneumothorax
David Abbott: I think it's a tension nemothax, sir.
Elizabeth Masterson: Pneumothorax.
David Abbott: Nuemathax, sir!
Elizabeth Masterson: Pneumothorax!
David Abbott: Numathurman.
Elizabeth Masterson: Never mind
David Abbott: Never mind!
_______________________________________________________________
Elizabeth Masterson: You think if you could ever really touch me, I might wake up from all of this.
[David and Elizabeth try to touch their hands together]
Elizabeth Masterson: I think I know what my unfinished business is.David Abbott: What?
Elizabeth Masterson: You.
Jack Houriskey: Why do you want to do this?David Abbott: ...Because I love her, okay? I love her.
[looks at Elizabeth]
David Abbott: I love you.
Elizabeth Masterson: [taken aback and smiling] ... No ones ever said that to me before.
_______________________________________________________
Elizabeth Masterson: David?
David Abbott: What?
Elizabeth Masterson: Tell him thank you.
David Abbott: We're really grateful, Jack.
Jack Houriskey: I'm not doin' it for you.
David Abbott: Then why are you doing it?
Jack Houriskey: Because someday, trust me, I'm gonna need help movin' a body. When that day comes, I don't wanna hear any shit from you.






1 comment:
Love love this movie! Makes me want to go watch it again!
Post a Comment