WARNING: Extra long post with lots of pictures and videos.
With some changes in tickets and stuff Erin and I sat together in the seats I had on the floor.
Erin gave her tickets to my Mom and Callie up in section 220.
{This is a picture Mom took from their seats seeing where I sat. You can actually see me standing there.}Sarah Buxton opened for him because Sugarland canceled.
She did a great job, I did not know any of her songs but I want to get her CD now.
Keith was on for an extra long time {I think because Sugarland was not there} which I was more than happy about. He got on stage at 8:30 and did not finish until just after 11:00.
We were in Row 29. It seemed half way between the main stage and the small stage he had in the back. He came through the crowd twice to get to that stage and another side stage.
It was super awesome.
We were able to stand on our chairs to see him better.
The second time he came to this little side stage right next to our row.
Hope you like the videos as much as I do.
Also hope you don't mind my backup vocals and me and Erin screaming...HaHa!
I can't wait till he comes back.
He does NOT disappoint.


{When he moved to the other stage. Mom's view, I got the back side }


{Erin and I with Keith in the background. He's on the back stage.}
{Keith walking past us to get to the little side stage}
{Here he is pointing to me. This our little sign during concerts, him letting me know he sees me, I was standing on a chair like right in front}


Erin gave her tickets to my Mom and Callie up in section 220.
{This is a picture Mom took from their seats seeing where I sat. You can actually see me standing there.}Sarah Buxton opened for him because Sugarland canceled.She did a great job, I did not know any of her songs but I want to get her CD now.
Keith was on for an extra long time {I think because Sugarland was not there} which I was more than happy about. He got on stage at 8:30 and did not finish until just after 11:00.
We were in Row 29. It seemed half way between the main stage and the small stage he had in the back. He came through the crowd twice to get to that stage and another side stage.
It was super awesome.
We were able to stand on our chairs to see him better.
The second time he came to this little side stage right next to our row.
Hope you like the videos as much as I do.
Also hope you don't mind my backup vocals and me and Erin screaming...HaHa!
I can't wait till he comes back.
He does NOT disappoint.
End of Pictures. Cue Video Reel...
Better Half
Once in a Lifetime Love
Making Memories of Us
Stupid Boy
Who Wouldn't Want to be Me
Raining on Sunday
You'll Think of Me
Look Good in My Shirt
UP close of Look Good in My Shirt when he came to the side stage
Better Half
Once in a Lifetime Love
Making Memories of Us
Stupid Boy
Who Wouldn't Want to be Me
Raining on Sunday
You'll Think of Me
Look Good in My Shirt
UP close of Look Good in My Shirt when he came to the side stage






7 comments:
Hah! Those are fun!!! I love the "who wouldn't want to be me" video, he's crazy! Were your holding a cup of beer up? ;) lol
Totally awesome concert! Totally awesome time!! Woo-hoo! It was crazy!
That looks like a really good time!!
Seriously great post! Awesome photos and videos. I just love Keith Urban.
how fun!!!He is so dang gorgeous!MY mom got us tickets in SLC to see kenny & sugarland last week, unfortunatley I wasn't able to go cause of the pregnancy, but turns out Sugradland had to clce up here too.:(
Hey I like the new look!
Looks like such a fun concert too!
By the way, I left something for you over at my blog :)
BEST CONCERT EVER!!!! HOLY COW! Also, can I just clear up to everyone who may have looked at the picture of me and thought, "gee callie looks pregnant" that I AM NOT. I just...uh...I ate a really big meal. Yeah that's it...a really big meal. :)
Post a Comment