BEAUTIFUL KRISSA!!!!
you look pretty in green! I like it
I got my dark haired, brown-eyed girl! You are GORGEOUS, darling!
such a pretty girl! those contacts look natural on you.ps. i loved that you do that face because of your mom. love it.
Oh my gosh. I can't keep up. You're posting like a mad woman! I love it! I love your contacts and your new buttons and your keith urban post! Ugh I just love everything about your blog!!!
Ha ha! That's funny! Cause I was totally thinking..."hey she's making the kissy face!" I sure do love you and your cute face! Love the brown eyes!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL KRISSA!!!!
you look pretty in green! I like it
I got my dark haired, brown-eyed girl! You are GORGEOUS, darling!
such a pretty girl! those contacts look natural on you.
ps. i loved that you do that face because of your mom. love it.
Oh my gosh. I can't keep up. You're posting like a mad woman! I love it! I love your contacts and your new buttons and your keith urban post! Ugh I just love everything about your blog!!!
Ha ha! That's funny! Cause I was totally thinking..."hey she's making the kissy face!" I sure do love you and your cute face! Love the brown eyes!
Post a Comment