Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Random Thought
I was driving down the 60 the other day on my way to work. Early in the morning. 4:30 am. At times I get so consumed in my thoughts or a song I am listening to I forget about the speed limit. Until. A bright flash goes off. Which makes my heart pump fast. And my foot move towards the brake. Thankfully, I tend to drive slower when I am deep in thought rather than speed up like some. So I am hoping that flash was not for me. Maybe it was that White Civic just a few feet ahead of me. I'm hoping. And loathing those photo radar cameras. Yes... Loathing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
you are to cute! will i see you Friday night at emaly's shower??
That's one really good thing about living in the South...they don't have those darn photo radar cameras. Yippee!
Post a Comment