Saturday, January 17, 2009

Someday - Take 3

Someday, it will get easier.

Someday, I won't feel like chucking myself off the side of the mountain.

Someday, my heart won't feel like its going to jump out of my chest.

Someday, I won't stop.

and

Someday, maybe I will even run.


p.s. I love you my dear superstition mountains!


7 comments:

Chelsea Diane said...

You did really good Krissa!!
I can see us running up there someday!
And please don't ever chuck yourself off of the mountain!!
Love you!

meg fee said...

wow, wow, wow--good on ya!

Anonymous said...

yeah it gets easier, I did this a lot in High School. The best day to do it is the day you start your period (which let's face it no one really feels like doing anything that day), then the rest of that week is a breeze...one hard day of pain and it will keep getting easier. Sorry if that's TMI, but it worked for me & a friend who were clock work together back then.

☂niki. said...

I'm excited for your cookie post. Thanks for the comment. You're a dear...As in you're dear, not a deer. They may have come out wrong:/

The Verenski's said...

Don't you just love hiking up that mountain? It will get easier. Do you hike up it every day or what? You go girl!!!!!!

Krissa said...

I do love it! We go either friday evening or saturday morning...it is fun, the view is beautiful!

heather said...

That is the best post of the day!! Good for you!