Friday evening there was a 24 stake fireside where Elder Bednar came to speak. It was so neat. He changed up the format and did more of a question and answer thing for about 2 hours. It was different and the spirit that was felt was amazing. I came away refreshed and determined to press forward. Something he said has just really stuck with me so that is what I am going to work on ... I also found out that he has quite a sense of humor and his wife is the cutest thing.
"You'll more readily recognize revelation
when your pressing forward instead of standing still."
- Elder Bednar






4 comments:
very interestting.Great thought to think about!Thanks for sharing
I really needed to hear that. :)
And yeah, I made the header. :)
how i love elder bednar! and i needed to hear this quote, so thank you!
and don't you love when apostles aren't in that general conference setting? they're suddenly so personable and humorous and much more relatable! elder holland recently did a conference here in nyc and it was so wonderful! i really love our leaders.
xxoo
YAY I see we're members of the same church! I love meeting other members here in blogland. In New England the population of LDS members is REALLY small. So I rarely meet anyone outside of our very small branch.
Post a Comment