
Mr. Darcy: How are you this evening, my dear?
Elizabeth Bennet: Very well. Only, I wish you would not call me "my dear."
Mr. Darcy: Why?
Elizabeth Bennet: Because it's what my father calls my mother whenever he's cross about something.
Mr. Darcy: Well, what endearments am I allowed?
Elizabeth Bennet: Well, let me think..."Lizzie" for everyday, "my pearl" for Sundays, and "Goddess Divine," but only on special occasions.
Mr. Darcy: And what am I to call you when I'm cross? "Mrs. Darcy?"
Elizabeth Bennet: No, you may only call me "Mrs. Darcy" when you are completely, perfectly and incandescently happy.
Mr. Darcy: And how are you this evening... Mrs. Darcy? Mrs. Darcy... Mrs. Darcy... Mrs. Darcy!
[kisses her]






5 comments:
ugh. i would like that if it was any other movie. but that movie murdered jane austen. just my opinion.
really?!?!
I love that movie...seriously one of my favorires...havent read the book all the way through so that could be why...
Oh my gosh LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie/books/6 hour long movie/black and white movie- love all Pride and Prejudice things.
"You have bewitched me body and soul..."
Mmmm.. reading that quote from the movie gave me chills.. Lovely!!!!
If only I could find me a Mr. Darcy!! Rarr!
I've been meaning to leave a comment on your blog asking you to e mail me so I can send you a blog invite to our family blog.
I have to warn you though. Right now I'm in the middle of writing our "how we starting dating" story, so I hope you don't get lost.
Also, I love Pride and Prejudice. I love the old BBC version best. But I wish I could switch the Janes. The one is the new version is much prettier. And not so roll-you-eyes sappy.
Anyway, here's my e mail:
ladydeets0404@yahoo.com
Post a Comment