Yes. Another mountain post. Sorry if you are getting tired of them. I think they are more for my benefit. Motivates me to keep going.
It rained last night so today it was quite humid. As Chelsea said, "it feels like a sauna." It truly did. so thank you for that wind while walking up the mountain. We walked an additional mile today for a total of 5 miles. I was seriously dying towards the end. My body was done!
On a happy note, I busted out some new shoes I have been hiding since nursing clinical days...oh 3 or 4 years ago. It was nice not walking with rocks in my shoes. ( I did however develop a blister on my little toe) I also busted out some new workout pants (as they now fit.) It was good today. I am glad I am done.
Time to weigh myself (UGH!)
*** Check out Chelsea's experience here***
It rained last night so today it was quite humid. As Chelsea said, "it feels like a sauna." It truly did. so thank you for that wind while walking up the mountain. We walked an additional mile today for a total of 5 miles. I was seriously dying towards the end. My body was done!
On a happy note, I busted out some new shoes I have been hiding since nursing clinical days...oh 3 or 4 years ago. It was nice not walking with rocks in my shoes. ( I did however develop a blister on my little toe) I also busted out some new workout pants (as they now fit.) It was good today. I am glad I am done.
Time to weigh myself (UGH!)
*** Check out Chelsea's experience here***






1 comment:
I drove past that mountain on my way home from work and my first thought was "I wonder if Krissa and Chelsea are hiking the mountain today." But then I decided there is no way anyone would go outside when it feels like walking into a bowl of soup.
I was wrong.
Post a Comment