Friday, January 9, 2009

I was frustrated!

So I just called the school to find out why I have not heard back about graduating. Found out I have to retake a class. Abnormal Psychology. I got a C-. And a C- is not a C. So now I have to retake that class. After trying to find out how I can get my student loan to cover it I was told I have to take at least 6 credits. They would not allow me to just take an elective course. It has to be in my degree program. But I have taken ALL the classes required. After crying and talking to my mom she mentioned retaking another class I got a low grade in. So after calling and trying to figure that all out I was able to enroll in another course that started last week and my student loan will cover it. So I will graduate in May. It was disheartening to hear I had to retake a class. But looking back I can see the need for it. It is a blessing in disguise.

3 comments:

heather said...

How ANNOYING!!! Why is it that your academic advisor didn't let you in on this sooner!?

It probably will end up being a blessing in disguise. Maybe there is a hot guy waiting for you in abnormal psychology -eh? eh? ;)

Good luck to you!

Stacey said...

I ditto Heather's remark

naomi megan. said...

wow. that IS annoying. i would have died if that happened to me. people should not be allowed to play with your graduation date. good luck with your next semester!