I love the Christmas traditions we have. We also incorporated a couple new ones this year.
---We have a Taco Dinner Christmas Eve (New tradition). It was so good!
---Christmas Eve we have a White Elephant gift exchange...I won The Office Trivia Game.
---We also do our sibling gift exchange Christmas eve as well.
---We started a new tradition with a 'Shaker' gift. Everyone is allowed to shake this gift. We all guess what it is and the person who guesses correctly wins the gift. Randon won it this year...
--- And it's not Christmas if you don't watch 'It's A Wonderful Life'
Callie got a yoga set for Christmas so Mom, Callie, and I decided to try it out...It was fun. I sure felt it in my shoulders the next day though.
I love Christmas. Most especially the Christmas Spirit. I wish it lasted all year long.






5 comments:
I love how you all have one eye opened. Was that planned? so funny!
You girls are too cute. I wish I got the Office Trivia... I'm going to have to go out and get that one or come over and play sometime :-)
The yoga pictures are so cute!! Love it! And thank you for letting me come over on Christmas too! It was a blast!!
Yeah it was planned...haha... it was fun!
Whitney, you will definitely have to come play...its fun once you get the rules down :)
It was a GREAT Christmas! We had so much fun and it was wonderful to have the whole family together! I love my kids and I love spending time with them, it was awesome! Yes, I felt the yoga in the shoulders too... maybe it was the pose with our butts high to the moon!
Post a Comment